Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Blog Post #5





 This is my example of an environmental line. To be honest i just turned the camera to get this angle. 


This is an example of a man made line. I literally just zoomed in on her socks and had to take this picture like a hundred times to get it this focused.


This is an example of a human line because of her leg/ her vertical finger. i had to lay on the ground to get this picture and i got my shirt really dirty, so that's how this picture was made.

This is my favorite picture because i like how the pole is only half way exposed to the sunlight and i also like the gold flecks of sunlight in the middle. 

I would say the most challenging thing about this assignment is you have to carefully emphasize the line so everyone knows which line your talking about. also this campus has nothing colorful on it so there is literally nothing interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment