Friday, November 20, 2015

Blog Post #9: Personal Composition

                                 Personal Composition

Fill The Frame

This is my First fill the Frame photo. This is a piece of tree bark. This is a strong example of a fill the frame photo because you can't see anything in the background, and all you see is the detail of the bark. this could be a stronger photo if the top left corner was not blurred.



This is my second Fill The Frame photo. This is a strong example of a fill the frame because the background is blurred and your focused on the leaves and pointy thingys in the middle. I wish the sunlight in the background wasn't there.

this is my last fill the frame photo.This is a good example of fill the frame because you can see all of the detailed debris. it's actually kind of gross,but I like the color of the plant. this picture sort of looks washed out, so I want to fix that.

Leading Lines



This is my first example of leading lines.really really like this picture because everything is blurred except the middle, so you can't even tell that this is just boring concrete indents on a wall. the only thing want to make better is to expand the photo and get more lines in the frame.

This is my second photo of leading lines. this chain is obviously leading to the next pole. i like this picture because its blurred. But i DON'T like the yellow in the background because i Hate the color yellow.yellow is the nastiest color on the planet.




Rules of Thirds




No comments:

Post a Comment