Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Zombie Apocalypse


Blog Post #18

The First thing you would need to survive a zombie apocalypse, in my opinion, is clean water. Fiji water is supposed to taste better or be better for you or something like that so I choose that as my water source. In total honesty, I choose it because I like the design of the bottle. I took this on a really cloudy day, so there's kind of a shadow on the bottle.



The second thing I would save in a zombie apocalypse is cell phones, so I could see who else was alive and where there were "zombie hotspots" so I could avoid those places. I would also save cell phones so I could keep my social media up to date so people could keep track of where I am so when I die because lack of oxygen to the brain they can come find me and have me a proper funeral. After thinking this out, in order for cell phones to work, you also need cell phone towers and the zombies will probably knock them down.

The Person I would save in the zombie Apocalypse is Vanessa because she would become friends with all the zombies and give them all makeup tips and have them jam out to trap music. Also she would keep me company.
In the Apocalypse, I would want to save the Fire Station / The Police Station. There are plenty of weapons/ gadget things, cells to lock the dead zombies in (just in case there still alive), And super rad cop cars that you can run zombies over with. And you can't forget about all the donuts police keep in their offices. There's also spare clothes and walkie talkies, and who doesn't like walkie talkies?


(Invalid search engine ) code cp4e3ws7z


No comments:

Post a Comment