Monday, September 14, 2015

Photo Analysis

I Don't really have a true deep meaning for picking this picture, i just really Like the Pacific Ocean, and I really like Black and white Photography and the way the wave that's forming looks really cool. And since i want to learn how to surf, This picture does have meaning.
I like the night time lighting and aerial view on this picture. After College, I want to travel to each state in the U.S., so I like this picture. I have no idea what city this is, but it's a really nice city and it's pretty.
This Picture has a lot of meaning to where we live, California, because it was actually taken here in California at Coachella. Since San Diego has beautiful sunsets, this reminded me of where we live in Sunny San Diego. And it has many cool colors in it and i just like the picture.
 This was also Taken at Coachella. I have always wanted to go to a concert, but i have never been to one. and I like Being in really big crowds, so I want to go to Coachella someday, Because That's something I want to say i have done. I also like listening to excessively loud music, so this is my kind of crowd. And I like camping, so you have to camp out in the desert for three days at Coachella.
The Zoo is really fun to visit, and since Elephants are really Big, They are my favorite thing to visit. Elephants are so majestic, and i really want to ride one at the Zoo. This Elephant looks really funny Underwater, so I kind of like this picture. I don't like the colors in this picture, Because There are really foggy water spots.
When I am older, I really want to get a real tattoo, not a henna, But i think the Henna Tattoos are really pretty. This TEMPORARY tattoo must have taken hours to do. I would have Blurred the background to focus in on the main point of this photo, which is obviously the tattoo. I've had a Henna Tattoo before, and from my experiences, They do last a while. 
This Picture was taken somewhere in Mexico. As I have already mentioned before, I want to travel. I really like swimming and the color blue, so I want to visit this place. But I don't like being underground, so this is mixture of my fears and my motivation. It's pretty,But also Purer at the same time.
Since everyone at one point in their lives dream of becoming Famous, I thought this would be a good picture to describe Everyone in some way. Everyone thinks that Hollywood is so spectacular, But It's actually a really sad and hard life, so that's why i picked this picture in black and white.
I really like listening to music so i choose this picture and I like all the smaller items inside the picture. I also really want to learn how to play the Guitar and the Piano so that's why I choose this.
This is a Photo of the Northern Lights. They are in Alaska. That's another thing i want to go see when I travel, like I said before in this blog post. The Northern are a Natural thing that occur every year in the skies of Alaska, so that's why I like it so much, because it's natural but beautiful at the same time. 
This is my favorite Metal object in the whole world. It's really pretty and I like the history behind it. I  also like The lights going behind the Eiffel Tower.
I don't even like the color pink, but this nature scene is really pretty. I don't like those green bushes in the background Because they don't even match the trees and they're really ugly. but the tree trunk really offsets the color of the petals in the tree.



I picked this picture because I like cats and the color purple and I also like big eyes.I also like color splash photography, because it looks really cool. However, it is obviously photo-shop because even people with purple eyes, their eyes are never that purple.

The main subject of this picture is the flower, because its zoomed in to where you can't see whats in the background. I like this picture because of all the colors and how they are blended. I also like all the little water droplets on the ends of the flower.  

This picture reminds me of California because This is in the middle of the ocean. Skateboarding is one of my favorite hobbies, so I really want to try this. It sort of looks like it's gonna fall apart though, so I wouldn't try it.

I picked this picture because skeletons are a sign of death, and death is a very hard thing to deal with. I also like this pick because it looks really old and retro. These were obviously young people that have died, or maybe it was an x-ray.


I like this picture because the moon looks like it's going into the ground and there's someone standing perfectly in the middle of the moon. I don't like how the moon looks like it's on fire, but This picture still is pretty cool. I like how you can see certain plants on the ground because of the light coming off of the moon.


I really like animals in general, so that's why i choose this. I also like the winter time because it snows and rains (not in San Diego) and winter is my favorite season. I like the stripes and markings on this tiger, and he looks really proper sitting like that. The photographer was obviously not that close to the tiger, therefore, he was probably hidden to take this picture.



This is a photograph of Times square at night. I choose this picture because of all the lights and colors. Since Times square is an iconic place in new York, I decided I would choose this Because that's one of the places I want to visit before I die, Because New York it's a really big and famous state.



The Sea turtle is my favorite Water animal Because they have very pretty shells, and they move so majestically through the water. I like this picture because The turtle is almost a Silhouette, but you can still see all the detail of his under shell. I also like the vague lighting that looks like its coming over the top of the Turtle.





No comments:

Post a Comment